Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Harness


Airlie, sporting her new Kurgo harness ($18 on sale courtesy of Walgreens.com!). She doesn't exactly love it, but I think it made a big difference in her security & anxiety levels when we used it for the first time this past weekend (I ordered it two weeks ago, and it arrived the day after we'd departed for a different trip). She only puked twice on the way there, then not at all on the way back. But that could have been due to the half bottle of Rescue Remedy that got dumped all over the back seat when I was trying to put some on her.

2 comments:

  1. Yay no messes to clean up on the trip home! Great deal on the harness by the way, who would have thoght of Walgreens for something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even sure how I found it! I know it's not part of their regular stock. They've been on my Amazon list for about a year, now, so when I happened across them on clearance(!) via Walgreens.com I jumped right on it! Free shipping, too! I highly recommend the Kurgo harness. Walgreens is currently out-of-stock on the Medium and Large sizes, as well as the Medium and Large zip-lines, but... it's worth checking into!

    ReplyDelete